- [CPPXT-9] - Fedora 8 et seq, probably RHEL6, have libcurl linked against NSS, not OpenSSL resulting in SP problems
- [CPPXT-60] - Adding trust engines manually to chaining engine is broken
- [CPPXT-61] - Unmarshalling around a cloned DOM doesn't explicitly attach root element
- [CPPXT-65] - Probably need to default log4j.category.XMLTooling.Signature to INFO
- [CPPXT-66] - XMLTooling 1.4rc1 doesn't compile against xml-security-c 1.4
- [CPPXT-67] - Config loader doesn't reliably detect no access to file
- [CPPXT-57] - Add gzip/deflate encoding support to HTTP transfers.
- [CPPXT-58] - Add support for top-level signature verification to reloadable XML files
- [CPPXT-51] - Isolate schema files in a versioned directory
- [CPPXT-52] - I/O layer in reloadable config file feature should support ETag caching
- [CPPXT-53] - Support HTTP caching when accessing remote CRLs
- [CPPXT-54] - Switch to background thread for reloading files
- [CPPXT-56] - Investigate an option to re-enable TLS renegotiation when running on 0.9.8m+
- [CPPXT-59] - Improve handling of simple content when comments are present.
Edit/Copy Release Notes
The text area below allows the project release notes to be edited and copied to another document.